Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rugged Sunday Funday


Awhile ago, one of my TFA friends came up with the idea of *gasp* doing something fun on Sundays instead of just stressing out about returning to school.  So, led by the persistence of my roommate and me (we wouldn't take no for an answer!), five of us went out to the US Whitewater Center for the afternoon to show off how massively athletic and outdoorsy we are.

It was so much fun.  Even though the rapids were closed, we still got to climb up a huge pole and zipline down (much scarier than you would think it would be).  And I got to show off my spider monkey skills on the rock climbing wall.  Afterward we all got incredibly messy black bean burgers at "the local pub" (haha) and delicious milkshakes.  Yum yum yum.  Overall, a very good day.  If only every day could be a Sunday Funday.

No comments:

Post a Comment