Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More About That Girl

My boyfriend reads Barstool Sports religiously (as most 20-35 year old men on the East Coast probably do) and I usually give him a pretty hard time about it.  Surprisingly, I don't love watching him pore over the Red Sox, weird-looking criminals with even weirder sounding crimes (i.e. does this look like the face of a man who would lure children into his broken down van with hot dogs and cotton candy flavored condoms?), and hot local girls.  Even so, I caught a post about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo over his shoulder... which made me laugh, mostly because it's true and also because I just blogged about it.  Women ARE reading this book, including my 80+ year old grandmother.  So all three males that read my blog- follow this advice and maybe it'll score you a date (possibly with Nana).

No comments:

Post a Comment