Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Upgrade

One of the few reasons I'm excited to get back to Charlotte- being able to join the Mac community.  I figure that getting myself a new little MacBook Pro will be ample distraction from leaving my family and friends and boyfriend until school starts.  After all, for the past month I've pretty much been able to bum around with whoever I want for however long I want.  I've extended two-day visits into weeklong stays, driven 400 miles on a day's notice, and used the "Let me check my schedule" sarcasm every time someone has asked me if I can come to a party.  It's a pretty awesome feeling, but knowing that I'll be going back to real life where work and yoga and eating and sleeping leave very little time for extra activities made getting a new little toy a very attractive distraction option.  The only problem is the fact that I now want to throw my old computer out a window... I'll have to suppress that urge until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment