Friday, July 30, 2010

Char-What?

Charlotte.  Back in my home.  It's funny how much it feels like home, especially since I've lived out of two bags for a month and half.  My old "home" is really just my parents house now, and even though I grew up on the bunk beds they put back in my room after I stole all my other furniture for down here, it didn't feel like my room anymore.

As excited as I am to be back in Charlotte (after a mere 14 hours in the car starting at 5 am), I've encountered a few problems:

  1. My phone is dead- maybe this doesn't seem like that huge of an issue except that...
  2. My charger is missing- okay, that complicates things a little more, but why don't I use my car charger?
  3. My car is about 2500 miles past its oil change.  Whoops.
Oh well.  I need to tame this explosion of things that is in my room right now.  I hate unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment