Saturday, March 3, 2012

If I Had a Million Dollars...

...I'd become a food blogger.  It used to be a craft expert, but I think I'd get bored with the few crafting skills I do have pretty quickly (probably limited to writing in interesting letters and Mod Podging).  But after my friend Whitney started a blog with a Sunday night recipe feature, I wanted to start the same thing.  Call me a copycat.  For the moment, that's what I'm doing.  But I love food and I love cooking and if I want my mom to continue paying my cellphone bill, I need to start producing more than one blog every four months.  That or go back to teaching so I can talk about the hilarious things that children do.

Am I starting right now?  No, but be on the look out for some insight into my culinary skillfulness in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment