Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Countdown Begins... Number 7

I had the idea after my school countdown got into single digits to do a countdown of the top ten moments of my year.  A tribute to me.  Actually, more like a tribute to my hilarious and ridiculous kiddies.  Unfortunately, with all the travel and end of year stuff, it got a little too hectic.  I'll have to settle for a top seven countdown, one moment for each of the last days of school.  Here goes...

Moment Number 7: Really, a compilation of moments- the many outrageous things I have heard said this year.  Here's a sampling (many already posted in earlier blogs, but worth reliving):
  • "You look pretty today Miss Fiorillo.  You should try to look that way every day."
  • "I want to spend the night with Michael Jackson!"
  • "What's that part of your picture of President Obama?"
    "Oh, that's his jetpack."
  • "You know, Miss Fiorillo, that part of your hair that sticks up [motions to side of my head], you can get that fixed if you go to a barber shop.  I know a place you can get it braided like mine."
  • As a girl does Beyonce's Single Ladies Dance- "Don't worry Miss Fiorillo, I won't do the dirty part."

No comments:

Post a Comment