Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Call the SPCA

First, some background- I'm a huge believer in karma.  So when good things happen to me, like finding a $17 Starbucks gift card in the Harris Teeter parking lot, I assume it's because I'm so humbly devoting myself to the betterment of America's public education system (go ahead, laugh).

I had a terrible day today.  Complete with desk kicking, fake plastic coin throwing, pouting, and "private part" issue.  Normally, the whole private part thing would get a little chuckle out of me (as long as it wasn't an actually serious thing).  It just seems kind of funny- calling things your private parts.  To be clear, they should be called genitalia because I have some parts that I consider to be private but do not necessarily fall into the sexual reproduction, like my bellybutton.  That's besides the point.

Anyway, when I got home, I figured out why my day was so bad.  The cat climbed in the fridge when I was making breakfast at the ungodly hour I make breakfast and I shut her in.  Whoops.  Half an hour later my other roommate found her.  She ate all my bacon, but I guess I don't really blame her.

Worst cat owner ever?  Right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment