Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do We Ever Grow Up?

Sunday procrastination... what better to do than blog?

It's been a successful weekend, meaning that I managed to have a social life (even if that means going on a series of dates with my roommate).  Last night, we made it uptown and were getting money out of an ATM when the guy behind us began air humping Erin's back.  It was pretty humorous because the ATM was reflective so we could see him relishing in his very mature joke.  When confronted about it, he assured us that he meant it as a compliment ("Ooooh, well then it's okay.").  The thing is that this guy was probably thirty, and I'm pretty sure he was waiting in line with his friend and his friend's fiance or wife.  It just made me think about when we're SUPPOSED to grow out of that stage... or if we ever are.  I guess I'll have to grow up to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment