Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Real Life Quotes

From the end of year survey/letter my reading class did... yesterday was my last day with them because of the crazy testing blitz schedule at my school. Seriously though- the official admin name is the testing blitz schedule.

"My best part of Ms. Fiorillo's class is        testing       ."

"Ms. Fiorillo helped me become a better reader by testing me a lot."

"My favorite memory from Ms. Fiorillo's class is        the last time she tested me     ."

Also, this gem:
"The most important thing Ms. Fiorillo taught me is      math     ."
Except I only taught you reading. Oh well. It's the thought that counts, right?

So I want you to take a wild guess at what I'll be focused on the last 22 days of school. Yep, that's right. I'll be giving each of the kids in my class FOUR tests, one-on-one with me. I guess I'll have to save up the anxiety and nostalgia and all those other good feelings until after my 42 hours of testing is over. Talk to ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment