Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Long Time Gone

Hectic hectic hectic.  That describes my life lately, in a word.  Or really, three words.  After my bout with strep last week, I jetted up to Hartford for a little Valentine's Day getaway, getting back with enough time to get a few hours of sleep before going back to school for hyper-serious planning Monday morning.  Then this weekend I have my family reunion vacay in DC, watching the little brother play in his first D1 lax game (STARTING against Hopkins... woo Jonny), meeting the future brother-in-law (be afraid Ryan), and having general fun with some good friends.

In good news, my wonderful roommate was voted First Year Teacher of the Year at her school, meaning I had an excuse to buy and decorate a 12 inch diameter cookie cake.  It was gone in a day.

 

It was gone after a day.
Boring post, hopefully I'll have a minute to breathe and actually write something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment