Saturday, October 23, 2010

Maybe the reason I have so much to do during the week...

...is because I spend all my weekend time doing things that are completely ridiculous.  Like becoming so inspired by Nelly's new song (seriously... I love it.  Takes me back to my dad driving my friend Cortney and me to middle school as we rapped Hot in Hurr) that I spend AN HOUR AND A HALF re-writing a new version about student achievement to teach to my kids.  Not only did I spend that long writing it, but I also practiced it.  With dance moves.

Productive start to the weekend...  I'm including the video so you can get as pumped as me, but you'll have to wait until we finish our official class recording for my version.  Until then, enjoy the inferior Nelly one with a small taste for what the chorus will say-

I was thinking ‘bout life, thinking ‘bout dreams
Thinking 'bout the future, who we gonna be
Open up my eyes and say, gotta follow all my dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment