Friday, October 8, 2010

Moment of Truth

LSAT tomorrow.  Big day.  I decided to prepare by giving myself a pedicure and shaving my legs.  Like it's a big date (sorry Jack).  I've also begun to exhibit the extremely nerdy side of myself that I normally try to keep under wraps.  Some examples?
  • I sharpened ten brand new Dixon Ticonderoga soft No. 2 pencils to bring along with me.  Yes, ten.  And yes, I have a very specific favorite brand of number two pencil.  If you don't know what brand I'm talking about, then you obviously have never used a quality number two pencil.  And I'm bringing ten just in case I become possessed by something that causes me to savagely break nine pencils during the course of the test.
  • I'm also bringing a jumbo size pink eraser.  In case I fill in the wrong bubble two thousand times and use up all the erasers on my ten pencils trying to correct the mistake.
  • Can't forget to bring the mini pencil sharpener... because there is such a high likelihood of all ten of my brand new, super sharp pencils will break.
  • I spent 20 minutes planning out my outfit, with a specific layer for any possible temperature.  I don't think I spend that much time picking an outfit to wear when going out, and I definitely don't spend that much time picking out what I wear to work.
Wish me luck.  And pray that my pencil sharpener doesn't malfunction (just in case...)

No comments:

Post a Comment