Friday, August 27, 2010

No, I did not cry in my cubby this year

For those of you who are wondering, no, I did not end the first day in the fetal position crying.  Quite the opposite, actually.  I had a pretty awesome three days, although my kids are still in the honeymoon stage (never got one of those last time).

Some funny stories from first three days of school:

  • "Why is it so important to walk in the hall?"
    "Because it's not very lady-like to run."
  • On a student survey: If I could be any animal, I would be not be an animal_______.
  • Making a counting book about things you'd bring to a picnic: "I'm bringing five vacuums cause we're all probably going to get dirrrrrrrrtay."
  • And, the highlight of my day, a little boy bopping in his seat and singing this


Even though he didn't do the Lil Wayne part it still really got me in the weekend mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment