Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Telepathy

Sending out several telepathic messages tonight:

  • To law schools not responding- "Accept me. Accept me. I'm racially ambiguous looking and in TFA. Win win. Accept me."
  • To my kids- "Please stay in your seat. Please do your work. Please do not pretend to be blindfolded karate ninjas during indoor recess."
  • To my kids' eyes- "God, I hope that's allergies and not pinkeye."
  • To my hair- "Hang in there. I'll buy a new straightener when I have more than $14 in my checking account."
  • To the weather- "Stop raining."
  • To my coffeemaker- "My coffee better be STRONG tomorrow."

Random assortment of thoughts leading me out of hump day. Feel free to send some messages my way, including, "Please stop blogging about stupid things."

1 comment:

  1. please keep blogging about stupid things. with the same frequency. and please hang out with me this weekend.

    ReplyDelete